Thinking about a Montessori program for your family? How closely do your family's values align with Oak Grove's?
At Oak Grove Montessori School, our core values apply to the community as a whole, the children we serve, their families, as well as the administration, faculty, and staff.
- We embrace all learning styles and believe that with the right conditions all children can be successful learners
- We believe in fostering independence, responsibility, motivation, and collaboration in all members of our community; students, parents, and co-workers
- We believe emotional wellness, which includes respect of self and others, honesty, tolerance, compassion, kindness, and empathy is the foundation for academic achievement
- We believe in being good stewards of all of our assets: from natural and financial resources to gifts of time and talent
- We believe in providing an authentic Montessori program developed from the characteristics of AMS best practices