Open Enrollment for prospective families for the 2019-20 school year begins on February 22, 2019 with the following steps listed below.
- Step by Step Guide
- Schedule a tour of our campus through our Main Office (can be done with student)
- Observation in a classroom (without your student)
- Submit application, along with a $250 non-refundable registration fee
- Parent Interview with Head of School ( approximately one hour meeting without student)
- Upon approval of enrollment, student is assigned to a classroom and additional paperwork submit
- An interview is scheduled for student with new teacher (approximately 45 minutes ~ one parent)
- Parents participate in orientation to the school in August
The applicable forms listed below must be completed in full and submitted with a non-refundable $250 Registration fee per family. (See payment note below)
Please note the following forms are required for
each CHILD: Application, Background History, Allergy Action, External Preparations.
each FAMILY: Tuition Contract, Parent Agreement.
Each individual form must be completed and submitted in its entirety, there is no option to "save your work" in the middle of a form.
Required for all Families
Pay your Registration Fee
Check or cash payments are available. Your registration is not complete and your child's spot is not secure until your registration fee has been submitted.